Police Warnings on Accidents in the Baltimore AreaDue to a recent rash of pedestrian deaths in the Baltimore area, the Police have issued a warning to drivers and pedestrians in this WBAL Report. It has been heartbreaking to hear about tall the pedestrians or folks pulled over the side of the road such as the gentleman struck and killed while changing a tire on 295.
- Pedestrian need to act defensively in terms on where you walk on the road.
- Reduce distracted driving such as texting or talking on the phone.
- Don't drink and drive as drunk driving continues to be a problem.
- Use flares if you are pulled over due to a broken down vehicle
- Pull over as far as the shoulder as you can.
- Consider moving over not just for police but all cars pulled over on the side of the road.