Intersection Collisions and Other Common Types of Accidents
Intersection Collisions and Other Common Types of AccidentsAccording to a National Highway Safety Administration report, most collisions occurred on or around intersections. Specifically, the reports found that:
- Approximately 36 percent of the vehicles involved in car accidents were turning or crossing at intersections
- Approximately 22 percent of the vehicles ran off the the road.
- Approximately 11 percent of the vehicles failed to stay in the proper lane.
- Approximately 12 percent of the vehicles were stopped.
- Approximately 9 percent lost control prior to the crash.
Do you think you have case? Call 410-849-9529Therefore , even when you think you know who is at fault, you have to act quickly to collect evidence such as photos of the accident scene and statements from witnesses. You can be sure that other party and the insurance company will challenge your account of events and may even attempt to shift liability to you. Other than intersection accidents, the most common car accident that I see as a Maryland injury lawyer include:
- Head on collision accidents
- Parking lot accidents
- Hit and run